Stacey Eng is a Consultant in BPM’s HR and People Services practice. She brings with her more than 25 years of experience serving various New York-based financial services firms. As an HR Consultant, Stacey partners with organizations of all sizes to provide detailed analyses and advice to enhance clients’ compensation-related strategy, policies and practices. Some recent services she has provided for clients include:
- Compensation benchmarking and pay equity analyses
- Job architecture design
- Stock plan analysis and administration
- Executive compensation program creation
- M&A executive compensation due diligence
- Retirement, health and other benefits strategy
As a professional deeply embedded in the profession, Stacey is passionate about compensation, with every year bring new challenges either from regulatory changes or from market conditions.
When she’s not knee-deep in compensation data, Stacey enjoys traveling the world and finding the next hidden dining gem.
B.A., Psychology — Columbia University