Sharon has over 25 years of experience in public accounting. Her practice was largely focused in audit, general accounting and financial reporting services for both publicly traded and private companies. She now focuses her time on BPM’s compliance with peer reviews, Quality Control standards and monitoring quality control in the firm’s Assurance practice. Sharon also issues periodic technical updates on standards to BPM staff and is involved in trainings of staff. Sharon currently serves on the California State Board of Accountancy’s Peer Review Oversight Committee.
Sharon Selleck holds an active CPA license in California.
She is a loyal 49er fan and a season ticket holder for over 35 years!
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Member – American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member – Peer Review Oversight Committee of the California Board of Accountancy
- Past Co-chair of the Menlo College Accounting Advisory Board
- Past President – CalCPA Peninsula Silicon Valley chapter
- Past Member – Finance Committee of the Peninsula Humane Society
- Past Chair of Scholarship Committee for the Peninsula Silicon Valley chapter of CalCPA
BS/Business Administration/Accounting – University of California, Berkeley
Elementary proficiency in Italian.