Jena is a San Francisco-based CPA who joined BPM’s nonprofit tax practice in 2015. She works with nonprofits throughout the United States with their tax and other compliance, as well as within BPM’s Advisory practice providing outsourced accounting services for local charities and private foundations.
Jena holds an active CPA license in California.
When not practicing accounting, Jena can be found walking her dog around Potrero Hill.
• AICPA Not for Profit Certificate I
• AICPA Not for Profit Certificate II
• Board Member – Oasis Legal Services
• Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
• Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Former Board Member – Root Division
• Leadership San Francisco (Class of 2020)
BA – Mills College
MS/Taxation – Golden Gate University