Dale has spent his entire accounting career supporting clients at BPM. He first joined the Firm as an Intern in 2016 and today is a Manager within BPM’s Tax practice.
Dale specializes in providing tax compliance and tax planning services to high-net-worth individuals who own closely held businesses.
Additionally, Dale supports passthrough entity and high net worth individual clients with multi-state tax returns.
Dale studied civil engineering in South Korea and still holds a civil engineer license, issued by the Korea Ministry of Human Resources Development. His unique background shows how he is well-versed in tackling complicated problems and find the best solutions for his tax clients.
Dale holds an active CPA license in California under the name DAE IL LEE.
Dale likes to spend his free time deep sea fishing near Farallon Islands.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certificate of Advanced Accounting Proficiency (CAAP)
- Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- BS/Civil Engineering – Hanyang University
- MIS/Accounting and Finance – Sogang University