BPM presents the Nonprofit Educational Series, in which Training-through-Sharing sessions cover significant emerging issues that can affect every facet of your organization. Our Nonprofit Services Group is committed to providing the nonprofit sector with quality services and essential information to ensure their success. BPM’s professional speakers have been selected based on their expertise in a particular field and the wealth of knowledge and information they possess. We invite you to join us, at no cost, as we cover a wide range of important topics.
Registration is separate for each event. These sessions are offered at no charge to participants. For live presentations, seating is limited, so registration is necessary. For webinars, please register to receive instructions and a link to the webinar. CPE credits available.
For additional questions or information please contact us at 415-288-6292 or [email protected].
Register to attend current Nonprofit Education Series events.
View our past BPM Nonprofit Educational Series webinars, in which training-through-sharing sessions cover significant emerging issues that can affect every facet of your organization.
- Nonprofit Accounting and Tax Update
- Three Keys to Unleashing the Full Potential of Your Nonprofit Board
- Preparing for a Successful Capital Campaign
- Federal Grant Reform: What’s So Super About it?
- Executive Compensation Planning and Compliance
- Starting a Planned Giving Program – You Don’t Have to Be a Tax Genius
- The Right Way to Tell Your Story Through the Form 990
- Federal Funding – Uniform Guidance and Single Audit Requirements
- You Can Change the World, But You Can’t Change International Tax Law
- Digital Transformation in the Age of COVID-19
- Alternative Investments for Nonprofits