Commercial real estate investors understand the constant shifting and movement of this sector.
It requires careful attention to detail, the ability to identify trends, and a team that can rapidly assess the potential of a property. Not only is there a continuous volume of information to be processed, but complicated regulatory issues must be addressed, and the intricacies of a facility’s day-to-day operation.
As a portfolio of properties expands, risk factors increase, and the ability to address compliance issues becomes more challenging with ever-tightening timeframes. And as a result, it evolves into a situation that calls for solid coordination and the right professional partnerships where trusted and experienced service providers can make all the difference.
With a skilled team of real estate professionals and specialists, BPM can deliver a continuum of services – everything from RE accounting and finance to valuations and fund/asset management and improve a real estate organization’s financial reporting process. In addition, we can rapidly deploy our resources to identify issues and deliver solutions that enhance a real estate organization’s financial reporting process.
Through services specifically designed to assist clients as they enhance the value of their real estate investments, our professionals assist organizations with a variety of critical responsibilities. Our services, which are customizable to meet each organization’s specific circumstances, include — but are not limited to — the following:
- Fair Value Analysis/Measurement (FASB ASC 820)
- Distribution/Liquidation Waterfall Structure Review
- Gift & Estate Tax Analyses
- Loan Extension Optionality Term Analysis
- Defeasance/Prepayment Analysis
- Debt Metrics Reporting/Analysis (DSCR, LTV, etc.)
- Market Analysis: Brokers/Lenders Outlook (Rate, Spread, Pricing, Term, etc.)
- Cost Allocation Studies (Acquisition/Development + Capital/Tenant Improvement)
- 5-Year Capital Plan Analysis and Depreciation Outlook
- Fixed Asset Advisory Services
- Real Estate Credits and Incentives Advisory