Written with the mid-career small- or medium-sized business-owner in mind, “Value-Focused Business Planning” introduces readers to the concepts of value acceleration and exit planning.
Read on as BPM’s Rich Gunn, a Certified Exit Planner and Certified Public Accountant with more than 25 years of experience helping business owners succeed, walks you through some of the most important topics associated with business exit planning. Inspired by Rich’s own approach with clients, “Value-Focused Business Planning” explains the importance of building exit value from Day One.
In this e-book you will learn:
- Why it is never too early to think about retirement
- Seven mistakes that can sabotage business value
- The lies advisors tell you about business exit planning
- How to prepare your business for a transaction
- How to negotiate conflicts between successors, employees and other stakeholders over the future of the business
And much more.
Download our e-book today to discover the basics of real-world business exit strategy.
In submitting this form you give express consent to receive electronic communications from BPM LLP. These communications consist of industry news and insights, invitations to events, and firm updates. You may withdraw your consent by unsubscribing at any time.
Meet Our Team