Michelle is a Managing Director of Tax at BPM. She has more than 18 years of professional experience in public accounting, primarily in tax. She works with companies in a variety of industries including financial services, manufacturing, and agriculture. She has extensive experience in tax structuring, corporate tax provisions (FAS 109/ASC740) and inventory analysis including LIFO and uniform cost capitalization calculations. She also consults and reviews a variety of tax returns with multi-state and international filings. Since 2014, she has participated as a co-instructor of vineyards taxation basics for the Wine Business Program at Sonoma State University. In 2018, Michelle received the North Bay Business Journal’s Women in Business award.
Michelle Crosbie holds an active CPA license in California.
- Treasurer – Moonlight Quilters of Sonoma County (MQSC)
- Treasurer – Leadership Santa Rosa Alumni Association (LSRAA)
- Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Graduate – Leadership Santa Rosa (LSR), Class XXX
- Past-President – Active 20-30 Club of the Redwood Empire #1029
- Planning Committee – CalCPA Wine Industry Conference
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
BS/Accounting – San Diego State University