Mark is a Partner of BPM’s Assurance Practice. He has 20 years of experience in public accounting and private industry, 16 of which were with a Big 4 accounting firm in the Bay Area. Mark is experienced in serving pre-IPO early-stage, venture-backed technology companies as well as public technology companies and has expertise in all aspects of the SEC registration process from IPOs to follow-on offerings to public company reporting. He also has experience with Blockchain and cryptocurrency companies, including miners, wallets, exchanges, crypto hedge fund and initial coin offerings (ICOs), software, SaaS, marketplace platform, B2B, B2C, internet, payments, and specialty lending. Mark has experience with complex issues related to revenue recognition, debt and warrant accounting, equity-based transaction issues and stock-based compensation cost.
Mark Li holds an active CPA license in California.
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Member – Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Member – Digital Asset Accounting Consortium
- Member – Accounting Blockchain Coalition
- Member – Ascend
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountants (CGMA)
BA/Business, Accounting and Finance – University of Wisconsin, Madison
MA/Business, Accounting – University of Texas, Austin