Jim has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting, and he is a BPM Partner in our San Jose office. His expertise includes tax planning, research, consultation with management in business and tax matters. He has deep experience in entity formation issues, mergers and acquisitions, multi-state and international taxation issues. Jim also provides ASC 740 services to BPM’s current list of public and private companies. Jim services a wide range of industries and has particular expertise in high-tech, venture capital, agriculture and traditional manufacturing and distribution companies. Prior to joining BPM, Jim worked at Ernst & Young and Deloitte & Touche.
James (Jim) Martin holds an active CPA license in California.
Jim hit a home run in the Division III College World Series.
- Committee Member – Citizens Oversight Committee – Mountain View / Los Altos High School District
- Committee Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA) – Scholarship Committee
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Appointed Official: Los Altos City Finance Commission
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
BS/Accounting – University of Redlands
BA/Historical Economic – University of Redlands
MS/Taxation – Golden Gate University
Bring us your biggest challenges. We’ll build you custom solutions that put your people first.Contact Us