Whether your fund is growing rapidly, sustaining or winding down, BPM’s Business and Outsourcing Services team specializes in supporting real estate private equity firms through their entire lifecycle.
As the economy evolves, it is vital to rely on a dependable, flexible and trained team to support your finance function. We serve as a reliable foundation that will easily support your current team with the right ratio of managers, seniors, accountants and bookkeepers. Our team is familiar with the private equity accounting practice across funds and joint ventures, and can easily scale up or down depending on growth and reporting timelines.
We easily adjust to your current reporting systems and are familiar with Yardi [Genesis, Breeze and Voyager], MRI Software, Sage Intacct, NetSuite, AppFolio and RealPage.
BPM’s back office team is a resource you can consistently count on in these areas, among others:
Property Level Close Process
- Organize and process property financial packages provided by joint venture (JV) or property managers (PM)
- Construction roll forward and cutoff; draw package processing or accrual adjustments
- General ledger adjustment imports and chart of account reconciliation
Fund Level Monthly Close Process
- Multi-entity structure rollup and general ledger entry; Intercompany reconciliations
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Update various roll-forward schedules
- Book accruals and other tax or GAAP Requirements
- Assist with capital account roll forward – waterfall and income allocation
- Prepare subscription line compliance
- Upload investor reports into Investor Portal
- Prepare monthly reporting packages; Assembly of quarterly investor reports
- Prepare fund financial statements and footnotes
- Support audit readiness
- Technical support
- Interact with auditors
Today, you need reliable and knowledgeable team of accountants to augment your back office and increase efficiency. By partnering with our 60+ person team, you can depend on our Firm to have the right resources and the flexibility you need to succeed with ease.