Find success with outsourced solutions to stop reappearing problems
In our current changing environment, your company needs the stability of an efficient back office outsourcing solution. Now is the time to review and build upon what you are currently doing, and move forward with the same consistency and reliability your employees and clients know and expect.
Our professional client team will share with you their insight and stories from the trenches so you can make the best decision to take your company to the next level. Learn how the team assisted in these scenarios:
- Private Equity Group deploys BPM as a solution as they roll up new targets into their fund, implementing best of class processes and IT solutions, consistent accounting reporting frameworks, and streamlines the compliance process.
- New Technology Venture is looking to scale quickly and seeking best of breed systems before they outgrow the base-layer they have in place.
- Mid-tier company has legacy systems and overly cumbersome processes, and wants to know what they do not know.
- Mid-tier company scaling to the next level leans on compensation and HR expertise to support preparation for an IPO
- A tech company with a PEO ready to build an infrastructure and position for the next stage of growth
Bring your questions to get personalized answers.
Date: Thursday, December 3, 2020
Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am PT
About Our Team
|Jill Pappenheimer, MBA, SPHR
Partner, HR ConsultingJill brings 30 years of experience supporting the people function for organizations ranging from large financial institutions to small entrepreneurial teams. She has an extensive business management background giving her a unique perspective to traditional HR practices. Jill believes that you need to link people, with technology, and organizational goals and objectives in order to grow and thrive.
Partner, Managed IT ServicesMichael has nearly 20 years of Information Technology experience. He helps clients manage, maintain and upgrade their Information Systems. Michael has experience consulting with small and medium-sized companies to find the right Managed IT services for their business. He also assists larger companies with IT support and services.
|Mark Leverette, CPA
Partner, Assurance and AdvisoryMark has devoted over 15 years of experience to entrepreneurial companies. His services include audits, reviews and agreed-upon procedures for public and private companies. Mark also oversees RE-Books, a fully-integrated accounting back and front office solution.
Partner, AdvisoryTerry is responsible for leading the Firm’s CFO Services group, which supports middle-market companies through key points of inflection: rapid growth, capital raise, M&A turnaround/bankruptcy. With over 20 years of experience as an owner/operator and consultant, Terry has parlayed his entrepreneurial background into practice leadership, practice management and new revenue generation responsibilities.