How will the recent tax reform affect your organization?
On December 22, 2017, the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” (TCJA) was signed into law only 49 days after being introduced by the House of Representatives. This new tax law was hastily written, leaving many organizations and individuals in the not-for-profit industry wanting more guidance.
Join us as we explicate the provisions affecting your organization and explore strategies to meet compliance obligations when parameters are murky. Among the topics for discussion:
- Changes to charitable giving and fringe benefits
- New exercise tax on endowments of colleges and universities
- Executive compensation
- UBTI (unrelated business income tax)
- Impact of changes on 990-T filings
- And other recent developments
This online webinar will be presented by BPM tax experts:
|Tamara McInerney, CPA
|Elena Serebriakova, CPA
|Jena Lee, CPA
Date and Time:
Thursday, July 19, 2018
12:00 PM – 1:40 PM PDT
This session is free, but registration is required. 2 CPE credits available. Check our nonprofit website for other events.