BPM LLP invites you to join the California High School Roundtable. A half day event focused on informative sessions to assist you in leading your organization and a chance to network with other high school leaders. Each session will provide relevant information on an important topic where you will be encouraged to discuss current and future ideas affecting your organization with other high school community peers. Each session will be moderated by a BPM professional who will help facilitate interaction. One-to-one networking opportunities will also be available.
Roundtable sessions to include the following topics:
- First Steps to Software Implementation. Whether your adding or learning about a new module to add to your current accounting package or realizing your entire system needs to be updated. Ask your questions to our BPM technology and business operations professional and listen from other organizations on where they are at in their research.
- Your Audit with PPP Loan Forgiveness. You’re organization has received it, but now what? Get your questions answered about the SBA process and any concerns you have on how it affects the audit threshold. Our BPM CFO Services professional will answer your questions and provide information to help you with your next audit.
- Managing a New Remote Workforce and Maintaining Accountability. How has your hiring practices changed, and what does your current workforce look like in the midst of COVID? Find out what you need to know about specific COVID related information, working remote and DEI from our BPM HR and People Services professional.
- Engage your Finance Committee and Executive Board Members. Learn how to get the most out of your members with our BPM Audit professional and find out from other organizations what is and is not working.
- Keeping Track of Cybersecurity and IT Issues. It is important to maintain a strong network control while conveying best practices to your employees to prevent data breaches. Learn what it takes from our BPM Managed IT Services professional to ensure you are supported onsite and remotely.
- Approaching the Annual Budgeting Process. Talk to your peers about their processes. A BPM Advisory professional will lead the discussion and provide feedback to your budgeting questions. Bring your examples and learn what information can affect the process, such as tuition assistance.
Date: March 25, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm PT